We serve chaplains. We sustain warriors. We strengthen families.
Operation Resolute® is a nonprofit organization based in North Carolina that is dedicated to sustaining and strengthening families within the US Armed Forces by serving with and working through military chaplains.
- Sustain Warriors – Operation Resolute® provides opportunities for servicemen and their chaplains to come together in safe outdoor environments to help them decompress from the stresses of military life. These events also allow dads the chance to bond with their children as they spend time in the woods or on the water enjoying the peace and beauty of creation together.
- Strengthen Military Families – Operation Resolute® partners with chaplains to host family retreats that are designed to address the unique needs of military life so that marriages are solid, parent/child relationships are positive and the overall family dynamic is healthy.
- Serve Chaplains – Operation Resolute® provides care to the “care givers” who are on call 24/7. Operation Resolute® offers outdoor activities and family retreats that enable chaplains to spend time with their children and wives in environments that foster deeper relationships.
WHAT SETS OPERATION RESOLUTE® APART FROM OTHER ORGANIZATIONS?
- By working with chaplains, the impact is ongoing.
- By working through chaplains, we have direct engagement with ACTIVE military personnel and their families.
- Those who partner with Operation Resolute® can both give money and serve at events.